Guy is an experienced financial advisor with more than 30 years in the financial service industry. For the past 15 years, he has been an independent financial advisor and has been a member of the Pinnacle Group, a prestigious advanced advisor study group.
Guy received a BS from East Carolina University. Since 1982, he has lived in Raleigh with his wife, Kathy. They have one daughter, Kelly.
Professional registrations, licenses, and designations:
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network
- Life insurance license
- Accident and health or sickness license
- Long-term care license
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM certification
- Chartered Life Underwriter ® (CLU ® )
- Chartered Financial Consultant ® (ChFC ® )
Community involvement and professional organizations:
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of Wake County Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Crabtree Rotary Club
- Member of North Ridge Country Club
- Active ECU alumnus and Pirate Club member