Matthew D. Glova joined LifeTime Asset Management in 2010 as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. Matt enjoys the opportunity to make a difference in his clients’ lives and is motivated by the problem-solving challenges that come with smart financial planning strategy.
Matt grew up in Michigan and ventured south to attend the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, where he graduated with a BS in finance. A dedicated Rotarian and frequent volunteer, Matt is passionate about projects that support families, his community, and advancements in health research and patient support.
In his free time, Matt enjoys golf, cooking, and being with his family. He lives in Raleigh with his wife, Sarah, and their son, Sawyer.
Professional registrations, licenses, and designations:
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network
- Life insurance license
- Accident and health or sickness license
- Long-term care license
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM certification
Community involvement and professional organizations:
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of Wake County Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Crabtree Rotary Club and recognized Paul Harris Fellow
- Member of North Ridge Country Club
- Active UNCW alumnus, founding member of UNCW Alumni – Triangle Chapter
- UNCW E.L. White Society member
- Founder of the Matthew D. Glova Scholarship in Business