Meet the Team
Our team sincerely appreciates the opportunity we’ve had to work with some clients for more than 30 years. The relationships that we have established with these clients illustrate our focus on building long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and that provide “Financial Solutions for Life.”
Executive Team Member
Matthew Glova CFP® Wealth Consultant
Matthew D. Glova joined LifeTime Asset Management in 2010 as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, later joined the team as a partner, and then became CEO. Matt enjoys the opportunity to make a difference in his clients’ lives and is motivated by the problem-solving challenges that come with smart financial planning strategy.
In 2018, Matt was named in the top 500 of the Forbes Top-1000 Next Gen Wealth Advisors, and he received the Triangle Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award. In 2019, he was recognized on Forbes’ Best-in-State Wealth Advisors List.
Matt grew up in Michigan and ventured south to attend the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, where he graduated with a BS in finance. A dedicated Rotarian and frequent volunteer, Matt is passionate about projects that support families, his community, and advancements in health research and patient support.
In his free time, Matt enjoys golf, cooking, and being with his family. He lives in Raleigh with his wife, Sarah, and their son, Sawyer.
Professional registrations, licenses, and designations:
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network
- Life insurance license
- Accident and health or sickness license
- Long-term care license
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM certification
Community involvement and professional organizations:
- Volunteer, Finance Committee, Smart Start nonprofit
- Volunteer, Great Futures Campaign, Boys & Girls Club
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Crabtree Rotary Club and recognized Paul Harris Fellow
- Member of North Ridge Country Club
- Active UNCW alumnus, founding member of UNCW Alumni – Triangle Chapter
* The 2018 ranking of Forbes’ Top 1,000 Next Generation Wealth Advisors(1) recognizes advisors born in 1980 or later with a minimum of four years of experience. Advisors were rated based on a proprietary algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria: assets under management, revenues generated for their firms, client retention, industry experience, credentials, and compliance records. SHOOK Research also employs an opinion-based weighting system that prioritizes its preferred “best practices,” which include business models, activities, processes, and structure. Overall, 5,832 advisors were considered, and 1,000 (17 percent of candidates) were recognized. Click [here ] for the full methodology(2) that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research.1) This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you. (2) Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings.
**The 2019 ranking of the Forbes’ Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person and telephone due-diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively and on a ranking algorithm that includes client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations, and quantitative criteria (including assets under management and revenue generated for their firms). Overall, 30,000 advisors were considered, and 3,500 (11.6 percent of candidates) were recognized. This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. Winners are organized and ranked by state. Some states may have more advisors than others. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings. The full methodology that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research is available here.
*Triangle Business Journal’s 2018 40 under 40 recognizes young professionals in the Triangle, based on their contributions to their company, their impact on the business world, and their role in the community. For more information, please click here.