It’s hard to believe we are already in the final quarter of 2022. As we begin looking forward to the possibilities of a new year, we believe it’s important to take a moment to look back and review 2022 for year-end tax planning opportunities. We believe examining your 2022 tax situation before year-end could lead to tax savings when you file in 2023.
In our 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Letter, we’ve included:
- traditional planning techniques
- new planning ideas to consider
- tax planning for investment income
- overview of provisions included in The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
- highlight of individual provisions that expired after 2021
If you have any questions or want to discuss planning ideas not included in our letter, please call our firm or your tax preparer’s office to discuss.