Meet the Team
Our team sincerely appreciates the opportunity we’ve had to work with some clients for more than 30 years. The relationships that we have established with these clients illustrate our focus on building long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and that provide “Financial Solutions for Life.”
Executive Team Member
Guy Swain, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC® Wealth Consultant
Guy started his career in financial services in 1979 and is the founder of Lifetime Asset Management. After all these years, Guy still gets the most enjoyment from helping clients find the best solution for their financial concerns.
Guy grew up in eastern North Carolina where he was active in sports (football, basketball, baseball), Boy Scouts (Eagle and God & Country Awards) and, along with his ambitious older brother, had a thriving lawn mowing business (more than 30 yards a week). He attended East Carolina University and graduated with a BS in Environmental Health. He has served on The East Carolina Educational Foundation Executive Committee and currently serves on their ECU Foundation Investment Committee.
In his free time Guy enjoys golf, being on the Pamlico River, Pirate sporting events, and time with his family.
Guy and his wife, Kathy, have lived in Raleigh since 1982.
Professional registrations, licenses, and designations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM certification
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU® )
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC® )
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network
- Life insurance license
- Accident and health or sickness license
- Long-term care license
Community involvement and professional organizations:
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of Wake County Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Crabtree Rotary Club
- Member of North Ridge Country Club
- Active ECU alumnus and Pirate Club member