Meet the Team
Our team sincerely appreciates the opportunity we’ve had to work with some clients for more than 30 years. The relationships that we have established with these clients illustrate our focus on building long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and that provide “Financial Solutions for Life.”
Executive Team Member
Matthew Glova, CFP® CEO, Wealth Consultant
Matthew D. Glova joined LifeTime Asset Management in 2010 as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, later joined the team as a partner, and then became CEO. Matt enjoys the opportunity to make a difference in his clients’ lives and is motivated by the problem-solving challenges that come with smart financial planning strategy.
Matt is currently ranked on Forbes’ Best-In-State Wealth Advisors list for 2023* and Forbes’ America’s Top Next Gen Wealth Advisors list for 2021*. Recognized on Forbes’ Next-Gen Best-In-State Wealth Advisors list in 2019*, and awarded Triangle Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award in 2018*. Matt was also recently named to the AdvisorHub’s Fastest Growing Advisors to Watch list in 2023* for the second year in a row.
Matt grew up in Michigan and ventured south to attend the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, where he graduated with a BS in finance. A frequent volunteer, Matt is passionate about projects that support families, his community, and advancements in health research and patient support.
In his free time, Matt enjoys golf, cooking, and being with his family. He lives in Raleigh with his wife, Sarah, and their sons, Sawyer and Eli.
Professional registrations, licenses, and designations:
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network
- Life insurance license
- Accident and health or sickness license
- Long-term care license
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
Community involvement and professional organizations:
- Board Member, Wake County Smart Start nonprofit
- Committee Member, Finance Committee, Wake County Smart Start nonprofit
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Wake County Estate Planning Council (WCEPC)
- Member of North Ridge Country Club
- Active UNCW alumnus, past President of UNCW Alumni – Triangle Chapter
*2023 Forbes Best In State Wealth Advisors, created by SHOOK Research. Presented in April 2023 based on data gathered from June 2021 to June 2022. 22,243 Advisors were considered, 7,321 Advisors were recognized. Advisors pay a fee to hold out marketing materials. Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. Click here (https://www.forbes.com/lists/best-in-state-wealth-advisors/?sh=203917326ab9) for more award information.
*2023 AdvisorHub “Advisors to Watch” award was announced in June 2023. Data as of 12/31/2021 and 12/31/2022 was provided and considered for this award. The ranking recognizes advisors across the country for their quality of practice, professionalism, character and community involvement. Criteria considered included: assets under management, production/revenue, team size and more. The financial advisor does not pay a fee to be considered for or to receive this award. This award does not evaluate the quality of services provided to clients. This is not indicative of this financial advisor’s future performance. Click here (https://www.advisorhub.com/advisors-to-watch-fastest-growing-2023/ ) for more award information.
*2021 Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors, created by SHOOK Research. Presented in Sept 2021 based on data gathered from March 2020 to March 2021. 3,389 Advisors were considered, 500 Advisors were recognized. Advisors pay a fee to hold out marketing materials. Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. Click (https://www.forbes.com/sites/rjSHOOK Research/2021/09/21/methodology-americas-top-next-gen-wealth-advisors-2021/?sh=ab924382b8e4) here for more award information.
*2019 Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors Best in State, created by SHOOK Research. Presented in June 2019 based on data gathered from March 2018 to March 2019. 1,495 Advisors were considered, 6,389 Advisors were recognized. Advisors pay a fee to hold out marketing materials. Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. Click here (https://www.forbes.com/top-next-gen-advisors/#241001fd6df0) for more award information.
* 2018 Triangle business journal 40 under 40, created by Triangle Business Journal. Presented May 10, 2018. This award is based on based on their contributions to their company, their impact on the business world, and their role in the community. It is not specific to financial services and does not imply an endorsement, recommendation, or reflect the performance of the advisor. Click here (https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/nomination/83686/2018/2018-40-under-40-leadership-awards#/) for more information.