Hello LifeTime Family! We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy.
Local government officials have issued stay-at-home orders for our area effective at the end of the day to help flatten the curve of the coronavirus spread. As an essential part of your lives and the community, LifeTime will continue to operate to meet your needs, answer your questions, and provide you with our complete range of services. Most of our staff will be working remotely, but in compliance with the order we are planning to keep the office open with minimal on-site staff to process mail and deliveries that cannot be done electronically.
- If you have an upcoming in-office appointment, we will reach out to you directly to set up a webinar/phone appointment instead.
- If you need something, you can continue to reach us by phone or e-mail. Remember we cannot take buy/sell/trade orders by e-mail or voicemail.
- If you have questions or concerns or have not yet scheduled your first quarter review, you can call the office or use our online system to schedule an appointment: Schedule Meeting
- If you have a check or other paperwork to mail to the office, please let us know so we can watch out for it or help you with electronic delivery instead.
- If you have something to drop off at the office, please call first so we can make sure someone will be able to meet you and take appropriate precautions for everyone’s health and safety.
We wish you all well during these troubling times, but rest assured that we are here for you and your family. Be well.
Your LifeTime Asset Management team